The Art of Achievement by Grant Russo
A simple, easy-to-follow roadmap for taking charge of your destiny and rewriting your life story…
Are you tired of undermining your own abilities? Of letting other people define what your life is about?
Guess what: You can start to make a change, right here, right now.
The frustration of trying to conform to the expectations of others can feel suffocating at times, as if you have no room in life to be yourself.
You become so caught up in the wants and needs of others that you forget to prioritize your own achievements and self-worth -- but no more.
Learning how to achieve your true potential through mindset shifts, psychological theories, and practical application will make it easier than ever before to begin improving your life.
You'll discover how to purposefully direct your focus towards productive, momentum-building actions and choices that will kickstart your exploration of what you can accomplish when you set your mind to it.
Feeling trapped and discouraged is no way to go through life, and by developing an understanding of the theories of self-actualization and self-determination, you can begin to set yourself free.
Then, it's just a matter of implementing this new understanding into your everyday philosophy.
In The Art of Achievement, you will discover:
- How unplugging from social media and redirecting your time and energy inwards can jumpstart your brain's ability to function at its highest capacity
- The shared characteristics of self-actualized individuals, and how you can develop a stronger sense of self-acceptance, healthier relationships, and more
- Why practicing mindfulness will change the way you go through life and increase your awareness of the present moment
- Psychologist Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs: why understanding the philosophy behind it can help you rise above your ego and other limitations
- The key components of the self-determination theory, and how dedication and concerted effort can bring you closer
- What peak experiences are and how learning to recognize them will make it easier to reach the success you want
- How to make comparisons in a purposeful and mindful way to avoid undermining yourself in the process
And much more.
Unlike other guides that provide cookie-cutter advice and techniques that you're meant to make work, this one recognizes that everyone defines and experiences success differently.
What works for one person may not work for another, and the key to true growth is finding the actions that are tailored to your unique needs.
You don't have to spend another day trying to fit into a box -- you can take the first bold steps towards self-actualization today.