The Angry Dragon by Michael Gordon
Readers' Favorite Bronze Medal Award Winner in the Children - Preschool genre (ages 3 - 5)
Emotions & Feelings Series Book 3
Why Dragons So Angry? Despite our best efforts, reality doesn't always meet our expectations. There is no need to be upset or mad.
* Anger can be a positive emotion when it helps kids work through issues or problems
* Help kids learn how to manage their anger in safe and healthy ways
* Teach your kids to deal with disappointment
* Being angry doesn’t make you bad
It has a great message:
"A must for any quick-to-tantrum kids" -- Kim
"This is a good starting point to chat to very young kids about emotions" -- Jacob
"This is the best dragon book for the ever-shifting moods of preschool kids." -- Sam
* Cute illustrations with nice rhyming story
* Not too long, grabs kid’s attention
* Print version includes COLORING PAGES
GET IT NOW and get the ebook for FREE!! Add this amazing picture book to your cart and ENJOY!