Here are some of the questions that we receive most frequently:
1. How do I download a free Kindle ebook?
- Click on the “Download Now” pink button and it will take you over to Amazon.com.
- Take a look at the price Amazon is showing to ensure it is the price your were expecting to pay.
- Look at the right side of your screen, underneath the Buy button, and select your Kindle or your Kindle app.
- Click the orange “Buy Now” button.
- Read your book now or save it to read later!
2. What if I don’t have a Kindle?
That’s okay! You can download a FREE Kindle app for your computer or mobile device. Just go here to download the app.
3. What do I need to do if I want a refund?
- If you accidentally purchased or downloaded an ebook, it’s okay. You have up to 7 days to request a refund. Just go the “Manage Your Kindle” link at the bottom of Amazon’s home page.
- Select the book from your Kindle library, and then click on “Return for Refund”.
If you don’t see the answer to your question here, then just shoot us an email. We’d love to help!